Calabaza question

angelofjoy23

This is from one of my emails with Gina:

The credit card is for reservations purposes and in case of cancellation 20% at 48 hours before, 50% at 24 hours before, 100% day of cruise.will apply, other than that you can pay by cash or card on the day of the cruise when you board the boat. Should there be a problem with the ship not docking in Barbados or not disembarking there will be no charges.

In my experience, these companies monitor the ships pretty closely and are fair if there are issues.

Hope this helps.

Right, I understand that. I'm just curious what happens if the boat has some sort of problem and docks late and we get in past 9:30.

Not sure where your ship is coming from the day before but most ships have stopped somewhere very close by such as St. Lucia, with so few miles to cover they would have less chance of being late. I'm sure Gina monitors ship arrivals so I wouldn't worry.

This is from one of my emails with Gina:

The credit card is for reservations purposes and in case of cancellation 20% at 48 hours before, 50% at 24 hours before, 100% day of cruise.will apply, other than that you can pay by cash or card on the day of the cruise when you board the boat. Should there be a problem with the ship not docking in Barbados or not disembarking there will be no charges.

In my experience, these companies monitor the ships pretty closely and are fair if there are issues.

Hope this helps.

I think Gina just like to makes sure people will show and not book and say , Oh I am tired and skip out ...

Hey Fellow Pickerington Cruiser . I have seen people from C-Bus but never from Pickerington.:):)

Archived