? about car rental...

jelomu

Our flight lands at 2:20 pm, we will be at Disney world for the week before our cruise, so I am going to rent a car...

I can choose 2:30 or 3:00 as my pickup time, is their a better time to request it? If I choose 2:30 and I don't get there till closer to 3pm after we collect our bags, is that a problem, or should I just choose 3pm and be a little early?

I don't know how they fix the prices and don't want to get penalized either way, it's been 22 years since I've rented a car!!!

Our flight lands at 2:20 pm, we will be at Disney world for the week before our cruise, so I am going to rent a car...

I can choose 2:30 or 3:00 as my pickup time, is their a better time to request it? If I choose 2:30 and I don't get there till closer to 3pm after we collect our bags, is that a problem, or should I just choose 3pm and be a little early?

I don't know how they fix the prices and don't want to get penalized either way, it's been 22 years since I've rented a car!!!

The time on your reservation is only info for the agency to know how many cars are required at a given time. The charge is from the time of rental to the time of drop off .

Example booked car for 2 PM

Picked up car at 3PM on Sat

dropped car off at 9am on Mon

Rental is for 1 Day & 18 hours

Charge will probably be for 2 days .

18 hr charge would equal 1 day rental.

Archived