Live from the independence

Jason12

We're on the Indy right after you. Look after her til we get there! (and thanks for reporting, most appreciated! :D) Could you let us know how the internet goes? My husband just told me this morning he may have to bring the laptop...and do some work. Argggggggg

We're on the Indy right after you. Look after her til we get there! (and thanks for reporting, most appreciated! :D) Could you let us know how the internet goes? My husband just told me this morning he may have to bring the laptop...and do some work. Argggggggg

Should be fine from memory.

Although we tend to use signals from the ports where possible - cheaper ;)

Jason, quick question for you. Can you tell us where the Meet & Mingle is held? The RCI website says "Anthony and Cleopatra" but that's one of the dining rooms. Do they really mean Cleopatra's Needle at the Pyramid Lounge? I e-mailed the question to RCI but I know your response will be much faster! :D

Should be fine from memory.

Although we tend to use signals from the ports where possible - cheaper ;)

Thank you. We have only 3 sea days, so my husband should be able to work port-side (if he really has to :().

Jason, quick question for you. Can you tell us where the Meet & Mingle is held? The RCI website says "Anthony and Cleopatra" but that's one of the dining rooms. Do they really mean Cleopatra's Needle at the Pyramid Lounge? I e-mailed the question to RCI but I know your response will be much faster! :D

527bafc6.jpg

Much thanks Jason. It looks like they do mean the dining room after all! Though they've changed their minds about which dining room, since your Meet & Mingle is listed on the RCI list as being in the the same place as ours. No mind. If they send us nice invitations we will surely figure out where to show up. :p

What a brilliant post and blog! It's exciting reading it in real time :)

I get on the next cruise on Indy on 13th Feb so this is brilliant to be able to read about your trip. Please let me know how the whale watching in Madeira goes as I think we may do that too.

Look forward to the next update!

Archived