Live from the independence

Jason12

Thanks for the reply and hope you have a good return crossing too. Btw Johnny Rockets looks brilliant.

thanks jason am enjoying your blog we have a long wait for our first cruise in november. enjoy your cruise and keep up your blog giving us a good insight into what is to come

Very rough seas last night, madeira today dolphin and whale watching.

Please report back on this as I will book it for next week if it's any good. Did you book in advance or just turn up?

Thanks again for the reports -great to read it as it's happening!

This is looking brilliant!! Can't wait to go!! Glad to hear the beach at GC is only 10 minutes walk.......saves paying for the £15 transfer to another beach!

I'm getting exicted......going to be hitting the 10 week mark Sunday!! It's time for my excited noice to come back.........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

CK x

How do you book the murder mystery and how much? Also is the food ok if you do it?

On my last cruise I remember hearing the announcements for the ice skating show, but can't remember where you have to go and at what time to get tickets?

Oh and how did you book the dolphin and whale trip? I would love to do this over what Royal have to offer.

Sorry to bombard you with questions during your holiday but getting excited and forgetting things :D

Looks brilliant

CK x

How do you book the murder mystery and how much? Also is the food ok if you do it?

On my last cruise I remember hearing the announcements for the ice skating show, but can't remember where you have to go and at what time to get tickets?

Oh and how did you book the dolphin and whale trip? I would love to do this over what Royal have to offer.

Sorry to bombard you with questions during your holiday but getting excited and forgetting things :D

Looks brilliant

CK x

Booked MM online all the prices are in my blog the food is fantastic the dolphin trip details also in blog.

Will soon be home in the cold :mad:

Jason

Sorry for the stupid question but I'm also interested in answers to the questions CK asked but I can't see where on your Blog you have it:o ... I can only see the pictures and comments right above them - I'm sure I'm doing something silly:o:o

Thanks again Jason. I'm about to book the Dolphin trip now for our cruise next week, I was waiting to hear how yours went first!

If anyone on the 13th Feb sailing does the trip too and wants to share a taxi from the ship to the marina there's just 2 of us so we're happy to double up and split costs. We'll be at the M&M (tall mum and 8 year old boy)

Thanks again Jason. I'm about to book the Dolphin trip now for our cruise next week, I was waiting to hear how yours went first!

If anyone on the 13th Feb sailing does the trip too and wants to share a taxi from the ship to the marina there's just 2 of us so we're happy to double up and split costs. We'll be at the M&M (tall mum and 8 year old boy)

We'll be at the M&M (tall mum and 8 year old boy)

we'll be there too look out for you x

Jason, I can't see a link anywhere on your blog about the dolphin trip. Any chance you or someone could point it out to me please?

Here's the company it's with: http://www.madeira-seekers.com/MadeiraBoatTrips.html

It's 30€ for adults and 15€ for kids. I booked just before we left home yesterday so wasn't able to print out the confirmation, they said that was fine and just to give my name when I get there. I also asked about if anyone wants to go on from our cruise but wont have access to internet and printer etc and they said just to email their names and they'll reserve the places to be paid for on the day. They seem very accommodating.

Here's the link to Jason's blog posts about it:

http://the-independence-of-the-seas.blogspot.com/2012/02/dolphin-and-whale-trip.html

http://the-independence-of-the-seas.blogspot.com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Well some dopey person has taken one of our cases by mistake :mad: now we have to wait for them to contact the port etc etc. at least they took the one with all the dirty washing plus more room n the car.

Right I need some sleep fantastic cruise.

Jason

Hi we are sailing after you.

What time did people start arriving at Southampton do you know? If you arrive 11.30 ish do you know if the car park is open to take the cars.

Enjoy yourselves :):):)

Hi Lazysusan

We've arrived at the port as early as 10.30 and we've parked and gone through to the check-in

Archived