Water shoes on Flowrider?

Does anyone know whether water shoes are allowed on the Flowrider? I have terribly tender feet and found that the grooved mat in the line area made it near-impossible to put on heels for dinner!

They are not. Bare feet only

Have fun on the FR! I am 50 yrs old and rode it and hung on for quite awhile. I wiped out on the 2nd time. it is fun. The ship photographer took pics while I was there and I went to buy my pic because it was pretty EPIC for me to hang on so well. No picture of me!!! I was so sad:(. That is one pic I would have bought

Have fun on the FR! I am 50 yrs old and rode it and hung on for quite awhile. I wiped out on the 2nd time. it is fun. The ship photographer took pics while I was there and I went to buy my pic because it was pretty EPIC for me to hang on so well. No picture of me!!! I was so sad:(. That is one pic I would have bought

OK, I made it into the ship's video and I wish it wasn't out there. Not a pretty thing.

Oh, goodness. I sure hope I'm not on the ship video! The first time I tried it, I landed so hard that I had bruises on my breasts for two weeks! Second time, I was being so careful not to land on my chest that somehow the boogie board rebounded off the water, hitting me in the nose. I had a nosebleed and felt like a fool! Of course that didn't stop me from doing it again. :)

Thanks for all the responses. I'll definitely wear something while waiting in line and then take them off when it's my turn in the water.

Archived