Balconies on Miracle

Dennislee2

We just booked rooms 6234 (extended) and room 6230 .:D Anyone have these rooms yet? Did you like them? I'm concerned about the recessed part, but love the extended balcony. My sister, BIL and newphew will be staying on an inside cabin and I thought they could enjoy our balcony with the extended.

Any pictures from these two rooms?

Thanks....

Puzlelover - Can you tell me whether it is cabin 5176, 5182 or 5184 that looks out on a large pulley that holds the lifeboat? We will be in cabin 5182. We picked this cabin, becuase we think that it is good to be in between 2 lifeboats, so that we can look down at the water with no obstruction. You mentioned about the plastic blue bags hanging from a rope that obstructed your view, are these bags in front of cabin 6182? What cabin(s) balcony(ies) are these bags in front of. Any information that you can provide me regarding these cabins is deeply appreciated.

QZbean, We are booked in room 8232 on June 26, the balcony sounds awesome! Were the lounge chairs already there or did you have to get someone to bring them to you? Was there much noise from the lido deck above? Thanks for any info. Connie

Okay... I have changed my reservations already. I now have rooms 6281 and 6234. I couldn't get two extended rooms side by side, so I figured the next best thing was across the hall and both have extended balconies.

Anyone have pics of these rooms or balconies? :)

That's the Miracle, room 6281 and 6234. :cool:

Thanks!!!!

Hubby and I are booked on the Miracle on 5/22. This is our second cruise and on our first we were lucky enough to get upgraded to a suite. No chance of that happening again.:(

We booked a balcony guarantee and were assigned to 5247. Has anyone stayed in that room? If so, is there any obstruction to the view? I have been so nervous ever since I received my docs because it appears to be to the side of the lifeboats. The vacation planner at Carnival assured me we were fine, but I would really like to know for sure. Thanks

We just booked rooms 6234 (extended) and room 6230 .:D Anyone have these rooms yet? Did you like them? I'm concerned about the recessed part, but love the extended balcony. My sister, BIL and newphew will be staying on an inside cabin and I thought they could enjoy our balcony with the extended.

Any pictures from these two rooms?

Thanks....

6234 does not have a seating area... some people say this is a handi capped cabin.. some say it isnt. (mario- the cabin steward says its not.. some people at carnival say it isnt.) but it could be handi capped accessible. There is no steps in the cabin...nor is there a step into the balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/283580891IJeRZn

the balcony is above the lifeboats.. when you look down you see the boats.

do you see the wall to the right of the chairs?? thats where the balcony ends.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/293682914RhfvOj

your balcony during the day

hi, jumping on band wagon here, we're also going on the miracle in 01/06 and have a rear balcony, 5268. this is our second cruise and we can't wait! i know poeple above us can look down, but does it take real effort and leaning or does it just take a glance from the railing above us? what about at night, are there outside lights?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/283579565CHCwCx

did you know the laundry room is directly across from your cabin? great location.

There are lights outside. the switch is located on the wall before you wlak out the door. But it really is nice out there without the light on. (dont forget to trun it off when you go in.)

6234 does not have a seating area... some people say this is a handi capped cabin.. some say it isnt. (mario- the cabin steward says its not.. some people at carnival say it isnt.) but it could be handi capped accessible. There is no steps in the cabin...nor is there a step into the balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/283580891IJeRZn

the balcony is above the lifeboats.. when you look down you see the boats.

do you see the wall to the right of the chairs?? thats where the balcony ends.

your balcony during the day

Thanks for the information. I do have a question on the photo you have posted for cabin 6234. According to Carnival, this room is on the Port side (left), so as I look at this cabin, shouldn't I see a wall on the right? Is it possible that this picture is not 6234? http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=MI&deckCode=E

I'm not sure if I'm just looking at it wrong? And by all means, please correct me if I'm wrong! :D

When you mention no seating room, do you mean, no extra chairs in room, just the bed?

Thanks in advance,

Thanks for the information. I do have a question on the photo you have posted for cabin 6234. According to Carnival, this room is on the Port side (left), so as I look at this cabin, shouldn't I see a wall on the right? Is it possible that this picture is not 6234? http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=MI&deckCode=E

I'm not sure if I'm just looking at it wrong? And by all means, please correct me if I'm wrong! :D

When you mention no seating room, do you mean, no extra chairs in room, just the bed?

Thanks in advance,

there is no chairs/ no sofa in that room. It is a handicapped accessible cabin. The only chair is the chair by the vanity /dresser.

the deck plan- the front of the ship is to the top of the page. The cabin is port side. What photo are you talking about a wall. the top one or the bottom one?

Does anyone else have any suggestions or comments on rooms 6281 or 6231?:

both cabins are a distance from each other. One is by the forward lift and the other is midship....both are located right by elevator doors.

6231 is a balcony cabin - you can look at any cat 8 photos and you will see what the cabin looks like. 6281 is an extended balcony cabin. WIll have a biger balcony then the other cabin.

the deck plan- the front of the ship is to the top of the page. The cabin is port side. What photo are you talking about a wall. the top one or the bottom one?

I'm sorry... the top one. I just seems the wall is on the wrong side to be cabin 6234? Don't know?

Also, I listed the wrong cabin. I have 6281 and 6234 (not 6231) sorry for the extra confusion. It appears this cabin seems to be close to on another.

Thanks a bunch!!!!!

We booked balcony guar and got 8I room 8179. I sat and looked out not down or right and left. For me I don't see the issue with the recessed ship section until you get down to maybe 5 and you deal with the life boats and the pullies being in your line of sight while sitting. You have to pick your wants. I would not like an aft extended deck people could look on to but that's just me. I would take my chances with a guar again and just hope to be lucky.

Good luck picking.

I haven't cruised in a long time, and I have a bunch of questions about a specific balcony cabin on the Miracle. I booked a balcony guarantee on the Carnival Miracle and just found out it is 8I on Panorama deck, cabin 8227. It says it is an obstructed balcony, but this is just because it is in the recessed area, right? Is it also an extended balcony? I have looked at deck plans and searched this site and others, but I'm a little confused. Do you think there will be any noise from the lido deck? If anybody has stayed in a similar room and has any info or pictures, that would be great. It also doesn't have a star by it in the deck plans like others around it do (which indicates Twin Bed/King and Single Convertible Sofa, according to the Carnival website), so what will this room have instead? Thanks guys.

Obstructed coz you will not be able to look streigh t down in the water--your view will be lifeboats that are on deck 4. Not a big deal. You will not have an obstruction when sitting on your balcony looking out.

You dont see a star or anything because your cabin holds 2 people. stars and other thingees allow you to see what kind of sleeping area can be for people with 3 and 4 cruisers.

You will have 2 beds that push together and a sofa that does not convert into a bed. (there will be 2 drawers for storage under the sofa.)

• 1 month later...
Anyone stayed in either cabin 6281 or 6234? I have both of these cabins booked for next year and would love to see pics or hear from someone that has been in either of these rooms. :D :D

Thanks in advance,

6234 is an awesome cabin BUT hopefully your agent told you that its a handicapped cabin and if not needed you could be moved.

6234 balcony is huge. but when you look down you can see the lifebaot instead of water. looking out is great.. no obstruction at all. There is no sofa in the cabin.. only one chair at the vanity

Oh r Pete--- I did mean that if someone needed a handicapped cabin they couldbe moved. I dont know if the other cabin across the hall is handicapped.the 6281? Its go tthe same layout though.

6234 is an awesome cabin BUT hopefully your agent told you that its a handicapped cabin and if not needed you could be moved.

Nope, the agent didn't tell me that. She said it was a large balcony, which would be great since my Sister and family have an inside room.

I'm nervous, if they needed to move us, do we get an upgrade? Or get stuck with something less than we paid for? :confused:

Thanks in advance for any help.

DennisLee: If they move you-- you will get a cabin in the same category.

We had a friend book that cabin. and they did not get moved./ But we were told ahead of time that if someone who is handicapped proves a need we can be moved. Just letting you know ahead of time.

Archived