Who just came off the Mariner? You see these guys?

I noticed that Voices3 posted on their website that they were suppose to be on your cruise.(1-26 sailing) I saw them on Jewel.......OMG. I swear they were the best trio I have ever seen.....their voices were amazing to say the least.

Those of you that got to see them, what did you think?

I'm on Mariner now(sitting at Paradise Beach at the moment). Saw them the other night, and they were not my style. I left about 10 minutes in, as did a few others. The theater was packed though, so at lot of people did like them!

PRC

Was on the Mariner sailing 1/22-1/29. These guys can sing. They sang together and they also sang some songs solo that were more their individual style. We actually got to see them on the Voyager last year at of Galveston 12/5-12/12 and thought they were amazing. It was funny, we had my brother and sister in law who hated it. They would have prefered them sing George Strait or Rianna. Then we had my in-laws who were just enamored at their talent. It was truly one of the best shows of the cruise. Those guys are so different but so good.

The younger likes a little more recent stuff but still sang a Conway Twitty song solo. The lead vocalist? has an amazing "opera style" voice and the other, hispanic maybe? sang some great love songs.

A show not to be missed!

Was on the Mariner sailing 1/22-1/29. These guys can sing. They sang together and they also sang some songs solo that were more their individual style. We actually got to see them on the Voyager last year at of Galveston 12/5-12/12 and thought they were amazing. It was funny, we had my brother and sister in law who hated it. They would have prefered them sing George Strait or Rianna. Then we had my in-laws who were just enamored at their talent. It was truly one of the best shows of the cruise. Those guys are so different but so good.

The younger likes a little more recent stuff but still sang a Conway Twitty song solo. The lead vocalist? has an amazing "opera style" voice and the other, hispanic maybe? sang some great love songs.

A show not to be missed!

Exacto-mondo......they can sing so good....the balding guy (Billy) has a great opera voice. He can hold a note it seems like forever. The young one (Chris) I think had something to do with Conway Twitty I want to say.....or maybe it was his dad that use to perform with Conway Twitty I think he was saying

Like you say......a show not to be missed......I never thought I would like that kinda of music, but I was wrong :)

We were also on the Jan 22 cruise and I thought they were quite good. Compared to some of the other "headliner" shows on board, this one was certainly one of the better ones. Enjoyable and filled with some variety.

Archived