Another B2B or 2 cruises question

mips

Why wont the ships go where I want them to? lol

We were all set to book a B2B on the Miracle in March, the ports were pretty much perfect for us, I want to go to Grand Turk, and Curacao, DH has friends in Antigua that he wants to visit. Sadly my boss is off the 1st week in April and cant change his dates, doubley sadly one of us has to be here every day so we both cant be off.

Why cant I find the same B2B any other dates? Am I doing something wrong or cant I go to Grand Turk, Curacao and Antigua on 2 cruises on 2 consecutive weeks? Even different ships and different FL ports even would be doable.

Since I dont think that I can make everyone happy what back to back cruise in warm waters would you do in mid April or May? Dh would like to play with sealions which I believe you can do in Curacao. We both love to snorkle, but other than at least 1 really good snorkling place we are go with the flow people.

Why wont the ships go where I want them to? lol

We were all set to book a B2B on the Miracle in March, the ports were pretty much perfect for us, I want to go to Grand Turk, and Curacao, DH has friends in Antigua that he wants to visit. Sadly my boss is off the 1st week in April and cant change his dates, doubley sadly one of us has to be here every day so we both cant be off.

Why cant I find the same B2B any other dates? Am I doing something wrong or cant I go to Grand Turk, Curacao and Antigua on 2 cruises on 2 consecutive weeks? Even different ships and different FL ports even would be doable.

Since I dont think that I can make everyone happy what back to back cruise in warm waters would you do in mid April or May? Dh would like to play with sealions which I believe you can do in Curacao. We both love to snorkle, but other than at least 1 really good snorkling place we are go with the flow people.

The Freedom goes to Antigua in March... There's another one that goes to Curacao (not consecutive with the Antigua one). But if you could at least get to some of the places on your wishlist, maybe you could consider one of these?

Archived