Theme nights on Radiance of the Seas 7 night Aussie cruise?

Gday guys, sailing on Radiance next sunday on a 7 day cruise to Melb & Tassie and was wondering if anyone knows what sort of theme nights to expect. Every cruise iv been on always has a island night but seeing as this one is not to the South Pacific islands was curious if anything is still done. If anyone has been on a similar cruise with Royal Caribbean and could help me out it would be greatly appreciated cheers ;):D

Gday guys, sailing on Radiance next sunday on a 7 day cruise to Melb & Tassie and was wondering if anyone knows what sort of theme nights to expect. Every cruise iv been on always has a island night but seeing as this one is not to the South Pacific islands was curious if anything is still done. If anyone has been on a similar cruise with Royal Caribbean and could help me out it would be greatly appreciated cheers ;):D

Hi Guys,

Not long now....make sure you deliver the ship back in good condition when we board on 19th.What ever you do do not miss "Quest".its an adults show which starts around 10pm...its audience participation and its hillarious....its the most fun I have on any cruise I have been on.

Have a great cruise might see you at the wharf my niece "wildweston" is on the cruise and we are going in to see her.

Cheers

Col & Di

Gday Col,

yes we have cruised with Royal Caribbean before and yes i have found myself in bra and high heels ;) the things we do with a bit of grog in us!!!! looking forward to checking out the Radiance and promise to return her to you in ship shape condition :)

regards

Pete & Rose:D

Archived