private tour in roatan, but where to go?

melika091900

So we booked a private tour with bodden to tour roatan, but where to go?

what are some good places ? i like lookouts, etc for pics,

maybe a nice beach, etc etc,,food,

I know the tours are custom, but my mind goes blank thinking about what to do,

Have you looked at Victor's website? There are some ideas there. You can also scroll through some of the posts in this forum on private Bodden tours to get ideas.

About a week before our arrival in Roatan we received an email listing many of the options available to customize our tour, but I for one found this was way too late! Perhaps you could ask to have this information sent to you sooner?

I would recommend having a chat with your driver..not only does he live there but the amount of his tip is reflected in how much fun you have so... have a chat with him he is going to know all the pic looks outs and the favs beaches of his clients.

Head over to the West Bay Beaches. Any interest in zip-lining? Pirates of the Caribbean is great!

cant zipline im pregnant LOL! thats why im kinda scared about seeing the monkeys,

what if they bite me!! hahh

but i always wanted to do that...

We booked the Fun-N-Sun tour with Bodden. Sounds like a great deal for $25. Not sure if you read about this one or not. If you want to customize your tour this would not be the one for you. But it sounds like a good fit for us. I'm not intersted in actually playing with the monkeys, but think it will be an interesting place to visit from what I read about it on the tour info. Enjoy your cruise. Can't wait for mine! Counting the days... :)

Archived