family oceanview stateroom on mariner

anyone have any pics??? our room is 6500

and has anyone ever gotten bumped out of this room right before sailing? saw 2 threads saying this happened .. making me nervous since we just went from an inside to this room 2weeks ago since it became available,

love the extra room, theres only 3 of us sailing ,

When I inquired about this cabin for 4 people on our Jan 2013 Mariner cruise our CVP told me that there is a minimum of 5 people. Didn't notice your sail date. I will tell you that I spoke to someone who had this cabin on our Jan. 2012 Mariner cruise and she loved it. I think they were only 4. Not sure why I was told a minimim of 5 is necessary :confused:

When I inquired about this cabin for 4 people on our Jan 2013 Mariner cruise our CVP told me that there is a minimum of 5 people. Didn't notice your sail date. I will tell you that I spoke to someone who had this cabin on our Jan. 2012 Mariner cruise and she loved it. I think they were only 4. Not sure why I was told a minimim of 5 is necessary :confused:

yes they told me that too, when I first asked about it, they said sometimes those rooms open up to anyone if they dont get booked and thats what luckily happened to us, i checked 2 weeks ago and there it was , we sail on 2/26,, im just hoping they dont take it away since theres 3 of us only , i read on another thread that this person was in this type room and a few days before sailing rccl switched him to a balcony, which is nice, but i wanted the FO for the space! :)

ill cross my fingers

thank you ..

yes they told me that too, when I first asked about it, they said sometimes those rooms open up to anyone if they dont get booked and thats what luckily happened to us, i checked 2 weeks ago and there it was , we sail on 2/26,, im just hoping they dont take it away since theres 3 of us only , i read on another thread that this person was in this type room and a few days before sailing rccl switched him to a balcony, which is nice, but i wanted the FO for the space! :)

ill cross my fingers

thank you ..

Good luck!! Come back and let us know how it was :)

I will for sure, I just hope they dont take the room away like they did to someone else on here,

lilke a few days before their sailing... they did bump them to a balcony

but still i booked the room for the extra space.. we shall see what happens... :)

Archived