Free Romance Package

jmf123

Just received an email from Royal Caribbean offering a Free Romance Package on all Europe sailings departing March 15 to December 31, 2012 that are booked in the month of February. You will receive a chilled bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate-covered strawberries, and spectacular roses. Call (877) 821-2513 or contact your travel agent and ask for promo code SGU4 to be added to your booking. Nice freebie I'd say. ;)

Just received an email from Royal Caribbean offering a Free Romance Package on all Europe sailings departing March 15 to December 31, 2012 that are booked in the month of February. You will receive a chilled bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate-covered strawberries, and spectacular roses. Call (877) 821-2513 or contact your travel agent and ask for promo code SGU4 to be added to your booking. Nice freebie I'd say. ;)

If any Brits reading.....this is not offered in the UK. :(

On the phone now with them. Steve, I mentioned you got it and didn't understand why you'd get it and I couldn't. :P

Edit: I was told if anyone had the romance package added to their booking it was done in error and wouldn't go through. And that if you want to get the package you need to cancel and rebook. Since my room has since I checked gone up in price, it's not worth it.

I just tried to get the package. It has to be booked in Feb. My TA called and spoke to a supervisor. They are only accomodating those that book this month. Oh well, I guess we will have to have the wine, berries & roses on Feb.14th at home.

What if you are not a couple? Would you still get the package if you booked this month?

MARAPRINCE

I originally booked my cruise mid January, final payment is not till mid March. Yesterday I was browsing and my sailing dropped by $440.00 so I called and cancelled, then rebooked and requested the romance package and got it cause now effectively it was booked in February took 3 long calls to get it done though. I am travelling with my daughter in-law and we are NOT a couple. But heck we can enjoy the flowers, strawberries and wine just as couples can. Go for it!!

I originally booked my cruise mid January, final payment is not till mid March. Yesterday I was browsing and my sailing dropped by $440.00 so I called and cancelled, then rebooked and requested the romance package and got it cause now effectively it was booked in February took 3 long calls to get it done though. I am travelling with my daughter in-law and we are NOT a couple. But heck we can enjoy the flowers, strawberries and wine just as couples can. Go for it!!

Nice! Glad for your cruise price drop and for you to be getting the romance package, good going! I think RCI came up with a nice tie in with Valentine's Day and the February booking requirement, likely looking to tempt folks to book now for Europe (and Bermuda, as traveling1969 mentioned). Patricia, I haven't seen this offered on Celebrity, but similar items are available to order on their website. We always order wine and chocolate-covered strawberries, (flowers once), a great way to begin a cruise. Even better when it's complimentary, I'm sorry it isn't available to those previously booked.

They're doing the same thing for Bermuda itineraries.

Regarding the Romance Package on Bermuda bookings, it's for 6 night or longer sailings that are booked between 2/1 and 2/29/12 (it's a Leap Year so you get an extra day!), and departures from 3/15 to 12/31/12. The promo code is SGU3 for Bermuda (and SGU4 for Europe bookings). Call (877) 821-2513 to have the code added to your booking.

Archived