As if its NOT hard enough to wait for

bluesea4me

a cruise.......It surely doesn't help having that Prius commercial with the ships horn. :rolleyes: Everytime I hear it I get the excited whirly-gig feeling in my stomach and an adrenaline rush thinking it's a Carnival commercial.:)

I'm afraid if I continue to hear/see it I'm going to have to be taken to the hospital and my NEXT cruise is still a couple months away.:o I'd HATE to think of how I'm going to feel if I see it AFTER I get off the ship with no cruise planned for the forseeable future! :eek:

Am I the only one who reacts to that commercial? :o :rolleyes:

a cruise.......It surely doesn't help having that Prius commercial with the ships horn. :rolleyes: Everytime I hear it I get the excited whirly-gig feeling in my stomach and an adrenaline rush thinking it's a Carnival commercial.

I'm afraid if I continue to hear/see it I'm going to have to be taken to the hospital and my NEXT cruise is still a couple months away.:o I'd HATE to think of how I'm going to feel if I see it AFTER I get off the ship with no cruise planned for the forseeable future!

Am I the only one who reacts to that commercial?

HA! That commercial was driving me crazy because I kept hearing it while working around the house, on the computer, etc etc and by the time I turned around to see it, I was like what:confused: I KNEW I was hearing a ship horn!!:p

That's what was happening to me as well!

I don't have alot of time for tv(I prefer the web), but I do use dvr for a few shows. I asked what it was and he would just laugh. Everytime I looked it was a car and I thought I missed the commercial...give me those gorgeous caribbean beach photos and I'm mesmerized. :p

I'm not sure what channel my DH watches, but it's been on this one ALL day. I actually thought he taped it and kept replaying in on me because it appeared to always be happening just after i left the room. LOL :p

Archived