Iberostar Montego Bay?

donoiv

I searched the Jamaica board and haven't seen anything recent from cruisers using day passes at Iberostar in Montego Bay.

... any Carnival cruisers been to Iberostar recently? Any updated info on cost, etc? I just don't want to take a cab all the way out there and find out they don't do day passes anymore.

Do they have their own website? With a phone number or email address?

They do.... sent a few emails with no response... and can't get anyone at the actual hotel to pick up a phone... the number on their site seems to go to a call center.

Boy- they make it very hard to call the actual hotel for sure- Trip Advisor does have some very recent reviews but I didn't see anything about day trips.

:) Thanks for trying to help! I have tried for a while. I have friends who spent a week there and highly reccomended it... but if I have to find another option, I want to do it in advance.

Iberostar

Liliput Rose Hall, St James Jamaica

Telephone: 680-0000

Fax: 953-8019

Email: reservations@iberostar.com.jm

1 876 country code for Jamaica

I've tried both... will try the phone again tomorrow... no one is answering tonight. Looks like you are on the 3/25 trip too... can't wait to set sail!

It's an island- they work on island time- doesn't surprise me that it doesn't answer now but you would think during the day-

and yes I am ready to get out of the snow. Well- fewer than 50 days so the time will go quickly. I hope.

My old eyes are playing tricks then. Oops.

Well- hope the phone number helps- if it doesn't I'd try the Hilton Rose Hall- they can probably give you the number.

I just looked at the roll call... and back at my post in October... you may have missed it and not added us... it's all good. Looking forward to "banging on the drum all day".

I just looked at the roll call... and back at my post in October... you may have missed it and not added us... it's all good. Looking forward to "banging on the drum all day".

Quick Update... I was able to get them on the phone today... the "Beach" resort is 55 per person...

Sounds like a much better deal than Sunset or Hilton Rose Hall... haven't been there myself, but friends say is is beautiful.

My wife and I went to the Iberostar in Montego Bay on our Sept 11, 2011 cruise aboard the Allure of the seas. We went through an excursion that was sold through RC. Had an awesome time, one of the most beautiful resorts we have ever been too and not very busy. It was about a 30 minute bus ride there. Not sure if Carnival does the same excursion but if not you might want to check the website resortforaday.com not sure if they have that resort. The resort is awesome, lots to do and drinks are awesome but remember too much Rum and too much Sun= No Fun!! I found that out the hard way:) Hope this helps a little

Archived