Deck 7 outside cabins

Hi

Thinking about booking on Dream again but this time just going for a Deck 7 outside cabin, have already been in a Deck 6 outside plus and Deck 7 outside plus, but because I know the Deck 7 cabins are to each end of the ship I wondered if anyone has been in one of these and if so are there any to avoid (vibration, noise wise etc).

Thanks for any help.

Hi

Thinking about booking on Dream again but this time just going for a Deck 7 outside cabin, have already been in a Deck 6 outside plus and Deck 7 outside plus, but because I know the Deck 7 cabins are to each end of the ship I wondered if anyone has been in one of these and if so are there any to avoid (vibration, noise wise etc).

Thanks for any help.

We stayed in Outside plus last year and our sons had standard Outside 7 which was at the back of the ship, I have to say it was quite noisy and you did feel a lot of vibration, so if you had to go for one of these then I would pay the £39 and book the nearest to the middle you can get. I thought the cabins looked better as the bed was against the wall as opposed to being under the window which gave a better layout, also there was no bath so it was a much better shower room.

Hope this helps!!

Hi

Thanks for any help.

We stayed in outside plus 7147 this is one of the last outside plus cabins before the normal outside. It was very noisy.:( Hardly slept all week:(. I wouldn't go any further back than this.

Archived