ventura tribute acts

croft1

Hello kevinyork. I see you have been on the Ventura back in April 2011 around the med. I'm going this April. What did you think of it?

Hi,

Yes we were on her late April last year after an enjoyable xmas cruise a few months before on Ventura and we went on her again over the New Year just gone. As you can gather we like her a lot. Im sure you will enjoy her too. Ive done a review of that cruise on this site if you want the full lowdown.

Kev.

Thank you for your reply. How do I find your review? What was the weather like in April? We're off at the beginning of April and too sure how it will be.

Good question re finding my review. Seems all you can do is scroll through them all.

We have done Med cruises late April / early May three years running. On average we have had 10 days out of 14 which have been sunny and warm enough to lay out on deck. In fact on Azura the year before last the day after leaving Southampton was superb with everyone on deck whilst we crossed the Bay of Biscay. It has meant its been nice n sunny in most ports of call but not too hot for Mum who doesnt like too much heat. We have always come back with a nice tan.

Archived