what are the breakdowns of age brackets/price change for kids?

eskiemomo

I hope some veteran DCL cruisers can help with this, especially those with multiple kids.

what are the approximate age brackets for kids in the context of DCL prices? They charge different prices according to age it looks like. Is it something like 0-2 is same price, 2-4 is another price, etc? Is there a rough % or rule of thumb, meaning when you go up in age bracket it doubles in price or increases by 30% or something like that?

We are looking at booking a Caribbean cruise in the first half of 2013, so we could do it either before or after DD turns 3 since right now we have no strong preference for any particular month. As she grows older and we continue to cruise DCL it would be good to know the bracket/price differences:)

The 2 year olds are less, but the free kids program starts at age 3. I thought I read that you can get an older 2 year old that is potty trained into the 3 year old program, but I am not sure if this is true.

It is nice that Disney gives a break on 2 year olds since you have to pay extra for nursery.

Archived