CCL Paradise

mdvlprof

I am able bodied but have sailed on the Paradise many times.

Cannot comment on the cabins but I know two of the public ladies bathrooms have automatic door openers, one is located on 8 near the shops/MDR and the other is located on 9 behind the Photo display screens.

The only area they will not be able to access is the Minigolf and running track area.

Access (for everyone not wanting to take outside stairs) to the Serenity area is thru the Queen Mary lounge.

Do not remember seeing any lift for the pools.

Recently there was a thread about the Inspiration, she is a sistership to the Paradise. The Paradise does have a 'bounce in her aft'. Seems to be because of the Azipods. We like it, others hate it.

The Paradise has a slide into her Lido deck pool and no waterworks. Her aft pool is is surrounded by a huge deck perfect for sailaway.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1508749&highlight=Inspiration

The Paradise is the last of the Fantasy Class ships. My GF is in a wheelchair and we have sailed on the Fantasy class ships many times. We haven't had any problems getting around on these ships. Here is a link to the deck plans with all the HC rooms and bathrooms marked and all the HC routes through the ship

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/pdf/ADAFantasyClass.pdf

Archived