Does the bus go to....

12Cruise

Does the bus go to....

Friars Bay

Orient Bay

Dawn Beach

Nettle Bay

I have taken the bus to Marigot, transfered, then up to Grand Case. But was wondering if the bus would actually drop you off at the above beaches?

Also, if we took the bus to Marigot, and the bus doesn't take us to Nettle Bay, how far of a walk is it from Marigot, and are there food/drink/chair/umbrella vendors there?

Thnx!

There are buses that go past Friars (about 1 mile away) and Orient (3/4 mile?) but no closer than that on their 'regular' routes.

Dawn, not that I'm aware of outside special runs for Westin employees.

Nettle Bay, not that I'm aware of and it would be about 2 miles from the regular drop at the Marigot waterfront.

gary

There are buses that go past Friars (about 1 mile away) and Orient (3/4 mile?) but no closer than that on their 'regular' routes.

Dawn, not that I'm aware of outside special runs for Westin employees.

Nettle Bay, not that I'm aware of and it would be about 2 miles from the regular drop at the Marigot waterfront.

gary

Thank you, Gary. That is exactly what I needed to know. I appreciate your answering my questions. Happy Day!

I have taken the bus to Marigot, transfered, then up to Grand Case. But was wondering if the bus would actually drop you off at the above beaches?

This is exactly what I am thinking of doing...can you give me approximate time frames - how long does it take by bus to get to Marigot and then to Grand Case? Another stop I would like to include is Maho, but I am thinking that we will not have enough time for that? As long as I get to see a couple of planes come in, I would be happy. Our ship is in port 8 - 5. Maybe need to just do either Maho or Marigot/Grand Case, not both?

Thoughts, anyone?

This is exactly what I am thinking of doing...can you give me approximate time frames - how long does it take by bus to get to Marigot and then to Grand Case? Another stop I would like to include is Maho, but I am thinking that we will not have enough time for that? As long as I get to see a couple of planes come in, I would be happy. Our ship is in port 8 - 5. Maybe need to just do either Maho or Marigot/Grand Case, not both?

Thoughts, anyone?

Hi - sorry, but I don't really remember the timing. We got on the bus in Phillipsburg, got off in Marigot, walked a few blocks to the bus stop for Grand Case and then waited there for a bit.

Also, I don't really remember, but, I don't think when doing the above route, that the bus goes by Maho. But, I could be totally wrong about that, so don't hold me too it. ;)

Archived