Just back, stayed at the Sleep Inn, FLL

helenkpa

The hotel really is in Dania, but it was a nice location. We used their shuttle from the airport to the hotel. We called when we got our luggage and were told the shuttle would be there in about a half of an hour, but it was closer to 15 minutes. Check in was pretty quick, they only had one person at the desk and there were about 5 other couples in the shuttle with us, but we were second in line to check in.

We dropped off our luggage in our room and roamed around the area a bit and had dinner at a great Italian restaurant in the shopping center across the street.

The rooms were clean and average size, the bed was comfortable. It was great for a pre or post cruise stay.

The next day we had signed up for the 12:30 shuttle to the port, but my husband was getting anxious so we took a cab around noon instead, the cost was $14.50

Thanks for the review of the Sleep Inn in Dania. We are booked at this hotel for our pre-cruise stay in 2 weeks. I was a little worried since there didn't seem to be many on these boards that had stayed there, so your review has eased a little of my pre-trip anxiety. Did they have a free breakfast? If so, what was offered?

The shuttle to the port and from the airport was free.

The breakfast was the usual fare: Pastries, fruit, juices, coffee, tea, bagels, make your own waffels, scrambled eggs, cold cereal and there was a crock pot of oatmeal.

I think it was open until 10:00am on Saturday, it held us over until we got on the Century.

Archived