Galveston Summer 2013 Question about The Magic

The website shows the TRUIMPH cruise for June 2013 but no MAGIC does anybody know if it will stay ?? or when they will post it if it is??

I wonder why the Truiumph dates are our but not the Magic??:confused:

thanks for any information, looking to book with a FCC and dont want to miss out on the Magic while she is in Galveston.

Not all of the ships schedules are out. I heard only shorter cruises are out and since the magic does 7 days its not released yet.

Okay, thank you,:) i just thought it all came out at once....wish they would do that. but i can wait.

Carnival has not released 2013-2014 itineraries for all ships yet. Only the Triumph, Elation, Paradise & Inspiration have been released.

The following is just my opinion, and I have no proof to back it up (so no flaming!):

I do not anticipate the Magic leaving Galveston. Carnival has had no problem filling her, even after replacing the Ecstasy with the larger Triumph. Galveston will have 5 ships home-ported there this fall, and Disney just announced they are staying until May 2013. Carnival is the cheapest of the 4 lines, so I don't see them having problems filling the ships. And full ships means they stick around.

Again, that is just my opinion.

Archived