Mah Jongg anyone?

roswellmom

I've posted on my roll call but I'll post here as well.

Any Mah Jongg players on the Sensation Feb. 9th? Give me a reason to bring my tiles.:)

Sorry can't help you with playing "live" but I play it online. I thought you might be interested in the URL.

Here ya go ....

http://www.freegames.ws/games/boardgames/mahjong/mahjong.htm

Oh, one thing. The URL above doesn't seem to put any bad stuff in your computer, but I did click on some links from the freegames main page and it puts the aforementioned crap on your computer. So we warned to NOT click on anything else other than the "click here to play mahjongg."

Sorry can't help you with playing "live" but I play it online. I thought you might be interested in the URL.

Here ya go ....

http://www.freegames.ws/games/boardgames/mahjong/mahjong.htm

Oh, one thing. The URL above doesn't seem to put any bad stuff in your computer, but I did click on some links from the freegames main page and it puts the aforementioned crap on your computer. So we warned to NOT click on anything else other than the "click here to play mahjongg."

Completely different game. Think Concentration compared to Rummy.

Too bad you are not on the Inspiration on the 10th, we have a game going with 7 players. Could use the 8th.

Love the looks the crew gives us when we play. The game is really cutthroat in Asia.

I've posted on my roll call but I'll post here as well.

Any Mah Jongg players on the Sensation Feb. 9th? Give me a reason to bring my tiles.:)

I saw your post title and got excited. I was hoping you were going to be on my cruise. My group of Gal Pals has been playing Mah Jongg for almost 11 years now.

Hope you find some other players on your cruise. Enjoy!

Archived