Broker or Direct with Company

jdbmga

We have always bought insurance for our cruises. I believe we have always purchased through insure my trip but the charge shows up on credit card as name of company the policy is through, like Travelex.

What are the pros/cons of booking through someplace like insure my trip or square mouth vs. the insurance company directly?

We have always bought insurance for our cruises. I believe we have always purchased through insure my trip but the charge shows up on credit card as name of company the policy is through, like Travelex.

What are the pros/cons of booking through someplace like insure my trip or square mouth vs. the insurance company directly?

There's really no difference. The cost will be the same, your claims will be handled the same, the procedure will be the same if you have to make changes, etc

But if you value what these comparison sites offer (the ability to make easy comparisons, the ratings, the extensive information) then why not buy through them so they can make some sales commission and keep improving?

Archived