Just back from first Celebrity Cruise

debbi

I am going to write a proper review so will keep this brief. Just wanted to say thanks for all the information I got off this board. It was of great help. My husband and I had an awesome time on the Constellation (Southern Caribbean 04/02 - 04/09). Everything met our expectations and I have nothing but praise for the entire trip. I read a poor review for this very cruise just a couple of days ago here on the board. We are all certainly entitled to our opinions but I was shocked to read their comments. We thought the food was fabulous, the service immpecable and were spoilt for choice as to how to fill our days. We particually liked the fact that the ship never seemed crowded yet we were told that the ship was close to capacity. We just really had a great time and felt the need to comment. Our most difficult decision now is where to go next!!!

Hi Debbi, we met at the Cruise Critic party and unfortunately never saw you after that. The cruise was great and needless to say since it was our second time on the same cruise the food was fantastic. We went to Oceanliners and loved every delectable moment. I was at the pool every day and never felt as though it was crowded. My husband and I had a great time and are trying to figure out where to go next on Celebrity most likely the Mediterrean cruise. I would recommend this and any Celebrity cruise to anyone.

Debbie ~ welcome back! Thanks for sharing and for your willingness to write a more detailed review. We'll all be looking forward to it. Be sure to book something else soon -- planning is half the fun!

Keep cruising!

Im so glad your back on the boards. I wrote a seriously looooong review tonite and started my own thread. I actually wrote it to respond to that other guy who was not very satisfied with his cruise experience. Its probably the longest post anyone has every written on these boards LOL LOL LOL.

I only meant to write a couple of paragraphs but I got carried away in reminiscing about this fabulous trip.

Have you booked anything yet? Still thinking of possibly Alaska? Please keep in touch. Paul and I had a great time with you and your DH.

Did you read about NCL Dawn? crazy huh? I feel bad for them. We had the calmest waters. I never had to take Bonine the whole trip!!!

Archived