bringing food to shore from cruise

starbrite911

[quote name='Ashland'][B]Sorry beachchick & Langley Cruiser for any misunderstanding I have created :o..I will move over to the slow lane and stay out of your way..No need to continue to vilify me:)[/B][/quote]

Thank you, I accept your apology. :) Ashland, sometimes the typed word comes across harsher than one intends - perhaps it is that way with you, I don't know. If you re-read your posts with fresh, objective eyes, perhaps you might see what some of us see in that, even though you may not mean for it to happen, there could be some cyber-bullying going on here. I'd just ask that [U]all of us[/U] approach discussion boards with courtesy and discretion. I will do the same. :)

[quote name='matj2000'][SIZE=3]With all those issues & restrictions, I would not bother going on a ship..[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Me either. I would rent a villa with a view and make my own meals and on occasion hire a chef to come in and cook me a special dinner instead of going out to a restaurant. I am a believer in risk vs reward and the risk is too high for me on this one.

Have a large breakfast, make sure it has protein, and you are probably good for 5 hours. If I will be away from the ship for 4 hours or more I bring prepackaged granola bars (from home) and bottled water. We avoid day long excursions where we have to have lunch out.

Archived