El Eden in PV? What to do in Mazatlan.

bigsky

Wondering if we could get some suggestions for PV and Mazatlan. We'll also be bringing three teens. Have Cabo. figured out but stuck now.

Don't want to spend a lot of money either. We were thinking of going to El Eden to hang out for a while. Anyone been there?

Want to do some shopping and sight seeing as well.

Any beaches you recommend? Any certain places are a must? We know we don't want to go horse back riding. We'll have two teens boys and one teen girl, hubby and I.

I don't want to spend a lot of time just touring either cuz I think the kids would be bored. Rather find some neat spots or beaches to hang out. Trying to get as many suggestions, then narrow it down. ONly been to the Caribbean, so lost here in the Mexican Riviera.

Thanks for any suggestions! :)

We think you and your tribe would be happy going to Stone Island. It's easy to get to and the boys can boogie board. If you go to Victor's restaurant the boogies are free. We sure had a ball there. Let the kids go and we just sat and had some beers and food. Nice and relaxing without the crowd.

You just get a taxi and then a water taxi and then another taxi, i know it sounds like alot but not really, and then Victor's

We hope this helps,

Sharon and Buck Gilbert

You might also think about going to El Cid in Maz. There are nice pools (use to be the largest in the world) with slides, caves,and a rock waterfall your kids can jump off. My 17 yr old loves this place, as do my 9 yr old sons. It is right on the beach where you can rent banana boats, parasail, get your hair braided or just sit at the bars and drink coconut drinks. Good food too! I have heard that there is a day fee, but others have just gone right in. Just ignore the timeshare people.:)

When we went to Stone Island last year we were surprised at what we saw. Everyone on the boards had raved about it but it was very dirty, with diapers and trash all over the beach. I would even go as far as to comment that the sand looked and felt dirty. We are from Southern California and go to the beach all the time, Stone Island is not one we would go back to. I will say that Victor's had great guac and chips. We stayed for about an hour and went back to the ship.

Misty

Archived