Triumph Panorama #1027

KarenConley

Hello everyone... I've got 1/2 of my 185 pictures uploaded on Webshots... It's going slower than I planned... I'll post the link as soon as I'm done... The pictures of all 3 ports, the room, the dining room & food turned out dang great!!! Won't be too much longer!!!!:D

Hello everyone... I've got 1/2 of my 185 pictures uploaded on Webshots... It's going slower than I planned... I'll post the link as soon as I'm done... The pictures of all 3 ports, the room, the dining room & food turned out dang great!!! Won't be too much longer!!!!:D

cannot wait...I am getting DANG impatient!! LOL;)

and Karen = you are welcome!!!

well, I was so dang impatient that I went to webshots and was able to find you. GREAT PICS so far and I cannot wait for the rest...did you take those shots from your balcony or a balcony on deck some where? :confused: Just wondering and thanks again for the preview......

[QUOT

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaJam

I'm dang jealous... See my earlier post today about our 4/9 Triumph cruise... I will never, ever have a state room w/o a balcony ever again... We were in heaven with the balcony... You'll love it!!! We were on the Empress Deck #7344.

E=BettyB2]We are in the same cabin in December and cannot wait..so far away. cannot wait to see your pics!!!:D

OOOPS ! we are booked in aft cabin #7433....not #7344///oh well....:rolleyes:

[QUOT

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaJam

I'm dang jealous... See my earlier post today about our 4/9 Triumph cruise... I will never, ever have a state room w/o a balcony ever again... We were in heaven with the balcony... You'll love it!!! We were on the Empress Deck #7344.

E=BettyB2]We are in the same cabin in December and cannot wait..so far away. cannot wait to see your pics!!!:D

OOOPS ! we are booked in aft cabin #7433....not #7344///oh well....:rolleyes:

That's ok... the rooms should look the dang same (especially after a few dang fru fru drinks!)... :D

I'll be putting dang captions on all my dang pictures... I took too many dang pictures... For some reason you can only put 50 pictures to an album... I'll keep plugging away... :rolleyes:

That's ok... the rooms should look the dang same (especially after a few dang fru fru drinks!)... :D

I'll be putting dang captions on all my dang pictures... I took too many dang pictures... For some reason you can only put 50 pictures to an album... I'll keep plugging away... :rolleyes:

LOL - about the fru fru drinks!! :)

And I do know about uploading pics at only 50 at a time - I did around 600 from our Conquest cruise and it was a pain not being able to upload at least 100 at a time.....I still have around 100 more pics to put on.....will get to them one day soon. I will wait for the rest of your pics without being so dang nosy!!! :eek: I just could not resist!!!!!!!!

Karen,

We has rooms 1009 and 1015 on the Triumph and they were wonderful. You will be 3 doors down from where we were. We had no problems with moise at all. If you have Robert as a cabin steward, you will love him. We have sailed twice in the last year on the Triumph and had a wonderful time. I hope you enjoy it.

Mindy

Hi CruiseKrazy63

Thanks for the information about the rooms. I hope we will have Robert also. I know I will need at least 3 more pillows in the room and would love to have ice put in our cooler each day so hoping that a big tip will take care of that. Any information you would like to pass on would be appreciated. This is my first cruise. Are they some things that we should or should not do??? Let me know.

Karen

HI BettyB2 and FlaJam

Where are your pictures FlaJam located that you have downloaded now. I am also impatient so would like to see what you have downloaded. Thanks.

Karen -

you can click on link to where my pictures are located and at the top of page hit "community" - then go to bottom of page and where it says FIND A MEMBER and type in Flajam and a link will come up and you can see his pics

Karen,

Are you going Western??

Definitely go have coffee in the pastry/coffee bar. Natalia there is the sweetest. We have been on 2 cruises with her.

In Grand Cayman make sure not to miss swimming with the stingrays, fabulous. We booked through Nativeways and did the island tour that included the turtle farm, Hell and the Stingrays. I would highly recommend Nativeways. Also, Cool runnings in Jamaica was wonderful. My personal favorite in Cozumel is Paradise beach. Awesome beach, people and very clean.

any questions specificaly, just ask.

Mindy

Thanks Mindy, but we are going to the Bahamas. Any and all information is always welcomed by me. This is my first cruise and I enjoy hearing from anyone that has been on this ship. Any place that we should definitely see on the ship??

Karen:)

Archived