Making your own smoothies

pens66

We will be going on a nine day cruise this June and my daughter would like to take a small, magic bullet size, smoothie maker.

With all the fresh fruit and yogurt available, I think this would be something she would really enjoy.

In checking Royal Caribbean's website, it only bans coffee makers, irons and hotplates.

Has anyone ever tried this?

We will be going on a nine day cruise this June and my daughter would like to take a small, magic bullet size, smoothie maker.

With all the fresh fruit and yogurt available, I think this would be something she would really enjoy.

In checking Royal Caribbean's website, it only bans coffee makers, irons and hotplates.

Not that I have heard of. Maybe you'll get to be the first. :)

I don't know the answer about whether it would be confiscated or not. But I'm just wondering if she is really going to want to take juice, fruit, yogurt, and utensils (to peel/cut up said fruit) back to the cabin, and then turn the desk into a mini-kitchen counter in order to make a smoothie. Would it really be worth it?

I don't know the answer about whether it would be confiscated or not. But I'm just wondering if she is really going to want to take juice, fruit, yogurt, and utensils (to peel/cut up said fruit) back to the cabin, and then turn the desk into a mini-kitchen counter in order to make a smoothie. Would it really be worth it?

Good point. She makes hers with crushed ice, yogurt and fruit. Thanks for the feedback. I thought there was a fridge to keep fruit in, but it seems like it may be more of a cooler than a mini fridge. Might not be worth the hassle.

Archived