*sigh* I'm so obsessed with this site.

LEXIpoo

I recently discovered it and I wish I knew about it when I went on my first cruise in 2010.

But I'm on here all day, everyday!

I stayed up til 5 this morning reading everyone's posts even though I had to go to class at 8 today! :eek: I need help...

It's even more addicting when you have a cruise booked. I am on this site at least 3 times a day. I'm in the planning stages now for a possible cruise in Oct or Nov of this year. There's a wealth of knowledge on these boards, I don't plan cruises without it!:)

It's even more addicting when you have a cruise booked. I am on this site at least 3 times a day. I'm in the planning stages now for a possible cruise in Oct or Nov of this year. There's a wealth of knowledge on these boards, I don't plan cruises without it!:)

not only is it addicting, but it's torturous! Seeing everyone else's cruise countdowns that has less dates than yours lol.

But yes, so much knowledge and money-saving tips...very grateful for this site!

Actually, I figure this site has saved my marriage. I get so obsessive over all the tiny little details of planning a cruise (or any vacation, really) that I make my husband CRAZY talking about it all the time. Since discovering this site, and people I can discuss this stuff with who are as excited/obsessive as I am, he doesn't have to listen to me going on about things endlessly. LOL:D

Welcome to the board. It's an AMAZING resource.

I fortunately found this site before my first cruise in 2007 and have learned so so so much plus what is even better it has saved me so many $'s!! From hotels to excursions. I tell my husband that it is like I am getting paid to be on Cruise Critic!! He just smiles at me....:rolleyes:

Yes it's early, only 1:30

am - more hours to go - count me as one of the 9% unemployed

Too bad I can't use my degrees to get paid on here!

Hubby is the planner--- he was awestruck that I have SIXTY FOUR pages of tips LOLOL :D

Bought a shirt for March - "My Name is Kimberly, and I'm a Cruise Addict"

However......... I DO draw the line at asking for and printing off a recent Miracle-FunTimes

I don't want to find out too many spoilers - leave some mystery!

Where do you draw the line with your CC addiction?

I too thought posting the Funtimes were a bit much but I still caught myself looking at them smh

I haven't learned to draw the line with my addiction yet unfortunately LOL I'm still up late even though I have an early class!

I am a messege board addict too. I got hooked when I got involved in a roll call for our last cruise. I think I booked our next cruise just to have an excuse to come on here. But I am very disappointed in the roll call for our next cruise. It seems I am the only 1 posting. :confused: Yep this site helps me figure out excursions, hotels, what to do onboard. I am definitely addicted.

Welcome to all you other addicts. :D

I'm the only one posting in my Roll Call as well and I'm a little disappointed too :( Hopefully more people will join when the time gets closer.

I've been on message boards since I was 15 (I'm 23 now) I feel like a weirdo for admitting that but you honestly learn so much on message boards. It just sucks that you have to deal with some cruel/mean-spirited people at the same time, but that's life!

Lexipoo- I am hoping our roll call will get more active once we get closer to cruise time also. So far it's a dud of a roll call. Our last roll call was fantastic, we planned several things together & chatted everyday for 3-4 months. It was a good time. Hope you have better luck w/ yours than I 'm having w/ mine.:) Have a good night, gotta get to bed soon.

Lexipoo- I am hoping our roll call will get more active once we get closer to cruise time also. So far it's a dud of a roll call. Our last roll call was fantastic, we planned several things together & chatted everyday for 3-4 months. It was a good time. Hope you have better luck w/ yours than I 'm having w/ mine.:) Have a good night, gotta get to bed soon.

that's the experience I'm hoping to have with this so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Have a good night, thanks for chatting with me :)

I'm the only one posting in my Roll Call as well and I'm a little disappointed too :( Hopefully more people will join when the time gets closer.

I've been on message boards since I was 15 (I'm 23 now) I feel like a weirdo for admitting that but you honestly learn so much on message boards. It just sucks that you have to deal with some cruel/mean-spirited people at the same time, but that's life!

Thank God for CC, it is the Greatest!!!

I know what you mean about the roll call thingy, seems like the shorter the cruise the leaner the roll call:confused: I do Love me some roll call chat.

Hang in there, maybe as the cruise nears, it will pick up, if it does not, Hey, chat with your own self, kinda like talking to yourself, I do it all the time:eek:

Have a great cruise, Ya'll:D

I am planning a wedding cruise (or I would be if my dates would be opened up by Carnival!!), and I am on here all the time too. There is so much information!!! I also keep hoping that I open up the forums one day and there will be an announcement that the Ecstasy's dates have been opened up to April 2014. But until then I still read the boards and also check Carnival's website about 5 times a day!

not only is it addicting, but it's torturous! Seeing everyone else's cruise countdowns that has less dates than yours lol.

But yes, so much knowledge and money-saving tips...very grateful for this site!

Hi Lexi,

Welcome Aboard. There now you have a countdown clock one week after you sail:p.

I'm returning to work after 11 days off. I had to get on and read a few posts cuz your all like family.

Wish me well today.

Happy Sails

Mary

Archived