Destiny 4J Question

Rottweiler Puppy

We might be on the Destiny it seems and while doing mock booking we saw the front 4j rooms were available.

We were on the Liberty and were in a 4j 7201 to be exact and loved it. Problem is this time we are taking the kids and will be getting 2 rooms and putting 3 in each. Me and the boys in one room and the girlfriend and her girls in the other. It pops up as available for a 3 person room but I don't see how its possible. The deck plans don't say anything but I don't understand them anyway.

Does anyone know if its pull down bunk or a cot. I really don't remember if there was a bunk available or not but some ships hide them well in the ceiling.

Any help is appreciated.

PS looking at rooms 6201 and 6202

The booking says "This room includes: Two twin beds (convert to king). Chair and coffee table. Full bathroom with shower. 3 closets. Picture window with obstructed views." How do the figure 3 in there? all 3 in the same bed?

I'm guessing you mean 6101 & 6102. The Destiny is an older ship than Liberty. Destiny is allowed to have rollaway beds or trundles for an extra person in some rooms. So some rooms for 2 can sleep 3. Which rooms allow that extra bed seems to be an arbitrary thing. I don't see 6101 as a room that allows it, but I do see that 6102-6104 do allow it. So the 3rd person would be in a trundle or rollaway. Here's a description for 6102 that I found, with the same description fro 6103 & 6104:

Cabin 6102 4J 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king / trundle bed

View: obstructed window - view to outdoor walkway

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table.

Non-smoking (effective 12/01/11

Since you are looking at booking a 4J, I must point out that 6101-6104 are not handicapped rooms. Repeat, they are not handicapped rooms. Some 4Js are, which is why I'm making a point of it that these 4 in particular are not.

Maybe the couch lets out here are some pics

Actually, the OP made a typo. It's not 6202; it's 6102. 6202 is not a 4J, but it's actually a balcony. The OP is looking at getting 4Js, which 6102 is.

It won't be a sofa bed, as 6102-6104 do not have sofas in them, according to the website where I got that information from. The 3rd bed will be either a trundle or a rollaway.

Actually, the OP made a typo. It's not 6202; it's 6102. 6202 is not a 4J, but it's actually a balcony. The OP is looking at getting 4Js, which 6102 is.

It won't be a sofa bed, as 6102-6104 do not have sofas in them, according to the website where I got that information from. The 3rd bed will be either a trundle or a rollaway.

Yes it was a typo. Thansk for catching it and proving the info. I appreciate you taking the time to look it up.

Since its only a 4 day cruise and its cheap, I might be able to live with a rollaway. Provided I can literally roll it away when not in use. I cant image the chaos in there with no floor space.

Archived