Anytime Dining for 2...

singjenn

We do ATD and always ask for a table for two. We experienced the "close" seating where you are just inches apart from other couples. We did not like that so we asked the next night for something more secluded and they obliged. We sat there every night after that, the staff was great at accomodating our request. The waiter was good and we ate at our own pace. On the plus side, we've never had to wait in line for ATD. We are big fans of ATD and would highly recommend that you try it:)

Same here! Never had problems with a wait, have been seated in a nice booth for two numerous times (or four if there were 4 of us), never within inches of someone else, always received outstanding service & food. And BEST of all... the FLEXIBILITY to dine when you are ready, and when you are hungry! Anytime dining is perfect, and the only way for us.

Be aware though that the tables for 2 on most ships, the tables are right up next to each other. Literally just 6 or so inches apart. We felt like we might as well been sitting at a table for 10 since there were 5 - 2 top tables in a row. We tried ATD a couple of times and found this to be true on each ship we tried it.

With traditional, the 2 tops are more separated and much more "private" (as private as you can be with hundreds of others in a huge room!)

If you don't like the 'close together' tables, just ASK for a secluded one. We do all the time, and they always find one for us no problem....

Just a little confused... What's a 2 top and 4 top? I hope that not a dumb questions with an obvius answer :-)

Also, this maybe have been mentioed and somehow I missed it, but what dining room is Your time Dining?

Table for 2, table for 4. ;)

The ATD dining room varies (and I can't remember your ship), but it will be listed on your S&S card.

Table for 2, table for 4. ;)

The ATD dining room varies (and I can't remember your ship), but it will be listed on your S&S card.

I figured it had something to do with the number of people it seats..but I dont get the "top" word.

We will be on the Dream. I'm actually looking forward to not having to start getting ready around 5. It always seemed to ruin the day and make the cruise go by too fast. I'm guessing we will go eat between 6:30 and 7?

Archived