Plain

Plain on a bun

On abun with catsup or ketchup

On a bun with mustard

On a bun with catsup/ketchup and mustard

with chili

with slaw

and on and on and on.

My parents had a store many years ago and we sold about 75 or so hotdogs every morning at breakfast.

YOu sound like my kind of people! But truth be told, in all my cruises I may have eaten a total of 3 or 4 hotdogs at sea-just too many other things to try :)

OK, my confession....

I love hotdogs :

Plain

Plain on a bun

On abun with catsup or ketchup

On a bun with mustard

On a bun with catsup/ketchup and mustard

with chili

with slaw

and on and on and on.

My parents had a store many years ago and we sold about 75 or so hotdogs every morning at breakfast.

Ketchup v. Catsup was a landmark United States Supreme Court case involving tomato-based condiments, which were invented in Saxony. The case stemmed from an argument among American consumers on the correct spelling of the word pronounced "catch-up."

And for those of you dreaming of chocolate fountains and pretzel rolls dripping with chocolate I submit for your pleasure:

ketchup-fountain.jpeg

HAHAHAahhahahaa

Ketchup v. Catsup was a landmark United States Supreme Court case involving tomato-based condiments, which were invented in Saxony. The case stemmed from an argument among American consumers on the correct spelling of the word pronounced "catch-up."

And for those of you dreaming of chocolate fountains and pretzel rolls dripping with chocolate I submit for your pleasure:

ketchup-fountain.jpeg

HAHAHAahhahahaa

That is just so wrong....:)

ketchup-fountain.jpeg

HAHAHAahhahahaa

Oh great! thanks!

Now I hafta go boil my eyeballs! :eek:

ketchup-fountain.jpeg

HAHAHAahhahahaa

Kraut --- You won't ever have a heart attack, 'cause you don't have a heart !!!:D:D

When we were in New York last October, we took the subway out to Coney Island to go to Nathan's to have a hot dog. My partner wasn't too happy since he doesn't like hot dogs. But he knows that hot dogs are a weakness for me, so I didn't get any complaints. How does a NCL Hot dogs stack up against a Nathan Dog.

Scott

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

Ok, now since everyone is having fun with my ship wide comment; let me rephrase my question, does everyship have these good hot dogs.

This is a fun board plus I am increasing my post count!

Don't hit me, but I can't resist......are they naming a new ship everyship????:D

When we were in New York last October, we took the subway out to Coney Island to go to Nathan's to have a hot dog. My partner wasn't too happy since he doesn't like hot dogs. But he knows that hot dogs are a weakness for me, so I didn't get any complaints. How does a NCL Hot dogs stack up against a Nathan Dog.

Scott

No even close to Nathans....I wish NCL would do something about their rolls always dry and falling apart..

BTW there are some Nathans Famous restaurants in Manhattan.

Nothing wrong with a Sabrett street vendor dog with mustard, kraut and their onions.......MMMMMMMMMM

ketchup-fountain.jpeg

HAHAHAahhahahaa

Priceless!!! :D I think we're going to need side-by-side fountains!

Chocolate on pretzel roll = witchcraft

ketchup-fountain.jpeg

HAHAHAahhahahaa

I will be cruising on the Star this year (twice!) for the first time. Can anyone tell me where to get the best hot dogs on this ship?

I LOVE, LOVE hot dogs. MY DH can't believe I pass up the chicken, hamburgers and all the other goodies at the on deck barbeque for a hot dog. I get them at the barbeque and love those there. DELISH!:D

Gosh I love you guys!!

I go away and 20 hours later I'm cracking up and feeling better that work is over, hoping the snow won't be as bad as they saY and wondering what hilarity will appear when I get back from work tomorrow.

As to the new ship's name Everyship, I need to mark that down so I can win the contest for naming the already named ship! :D

Everybody now...to the tune made famous by Shirley Temple

"On The Good Ship Everyship.

It's a sweet trip to the BBQue,

Where hot dogs lay

On the grill at Great Stirrup Cay."

funny_hot_dog.jpg

:p

Archived