All Star Hot Dogs

Mooder

ROFL!!! We also need Zone and Sea Hound or it doesn't feel quite right.

Did someone mention Zone? Hot dogs?

I must say the Garden Buffet had a nice celection of different types of sausages. Some needed to be marked as "adults only". Do they bake the pretzel rolls on the ship?

If so, here is a suggestion...make hot dog roll sized pretzel rolls. yes there are the pretzel roll "ball". and then there are the pretzel roll "sticks" (saw them with my own eyes for the first time on the Jewel). I opted for the stick variety and regularly followed with an answer "no, it's a pretzel roll in my pocket."

On my next cruise, Im gonna see if there are pita bread. (I never bothered to look and see if there are any.)

If there are, i'll stuff a pita with 2 hot dogs topped with some roasted potatoes and onions...finished with mustard. It would be my cruise version of NJ's Italian Hot Dog. (original version uses a pizza dough roll)

Ah, as they told us in Modena when we tasted REAL balsamic vinegar, "the taste of no return!". :)

for anyone sailing the FL/Bahamas itinerary, there is an awesome shop in Cocoa Beach called "From Olives and Grapes"...google it.

balsamic vinegars and olive oils of all flavors!!!

for anyone sailing the FL/Bahamas itinerary, there is an awesome shop in Cocoa Beach called "From Olives and Grapes"...google it.

balsamic vinegars and olive oils of all flavors!!!

Shewt. Balsamic vinegar comes from Italian delis and grocerys.

Well OK, Kroger has the Modeno.

Do you know where they get virgin olive oil?

Great Mooder, start the hot dog discussion on the day I actually have to work 10 hours. Couldn't have done it yesterday, huh? I was off ALL DAY and was bored to tears. Thanks a lot! :cool:

I got a small taste in yesterday (I think) when I put up Maury & Florie the hot dogs at Superdawg.

Now, about the extra virgins.... :eek:

Archived