All Star Hot Dogs

Mooder

Might be a good idea. We can get rid of the offending references to ketchup on hot dogs and imatation foods like Miricle Whip and margarine.

They did have the long pretzel rolls on the Star last month. The made perfect rolls for the hotdogs and sausages.

Ketchup on a dog. Mirkel Whip on ANYTHING. :eek: Margarine?

Probably the most horrible things I've ever read.

Add Coor's Light to that mix and it becomes The Most Offensive Thing Ever Written in the history of the world.

I wonder if they will deep-fry a dog on the Spirit?

Add Coor's Light to that mix and it becomes The Most Offensive Thing Ever Written in the history of the world.

I said I was sorry! :eek:

And, I promise never to add Coor's Light to that mix - yuk!

Maybe you can get John Hancock to sign off on that.

Just catching up on this thread. The Biergarten on the Star serves no food. Unlike the newer ships there is no grill by the bar on deck 14. Not sure if that was covered just thru page one.

You beat me to it. I was reading all 11 pages to see if someone covered this. The Biergarten use to serve brats, sauerkraut, pretzel rolls years ago. The food was cooked someplace else and they had warming trays/lights.

Just catching up on this thread. The Biergarten on the Star serves no food. Unlike the newer ships there is no grill by the bar on deck 14. Not sure if that was covered just thru page one.

They had to stop serving food there because somebody complained about the bad "Middle Age Spread" they got up there. They got hot and heavy about it.

Oh THANKS for that laugh Luddie! And here's me this morning with a dog for breakfast. I asked for it PLAIN last night when I was at the greek fast food place picking out dinner and planning breakfast.

This morning nuked my dog on a nice roll and I open the paper wrapping and just felt HORRIBLE. They had put catsup on it!!! :eek: So had to wipe it off and toss the bun, what a crappy way to start out the workday....

If you eat the whole thing, Weight Watchers will choose you as a first round draft pick.

I'm just here to Ketchup on this thread and all I have to say is "Cut it out"...I just went back on a low cal/sodium/fat diet. I don't 'relish' explaining to the Dr how it's this boards fault I couldn't stay on it

Oh THANKS for that laugh Luddie! And here's me this morning with a dog for breakfast. I asked for it PLAIN last night when I was at the greek fast food place picking out dinner and planning breakfast.

This morning nuked my dog on a nice roll and I open the paper wrapping and just felt HORRIBLE. They had put catsup on it!!! :eek: So had to wipe it off and toss the bun, what a crappy way to start out the workday....

Man, I'm hearin ya, but really ---leftover hotdog for breakfast?

I know the cardiologist doesn't know about THAT!

Oh, here's a point: does anyone know the difference between catsup and ketchup? Besides the obvious?

I'm just here to Ketchup on this thread and all I have to say is "Cut it out"...I just went back on a low cal/sodium/fat diet. I don't 'relish' explaining to the Dr how it's this boards fault I couldn't stay on it

Ahhh, you need the Five Pepper Relish.

Man, I'm hearin ya, but really ---leftover hotdog for breakfast?

It wasn't LEFTOVER!! I was purchased for breakfast the evening before. :p

Mbisson: just went back on a low cal/sodium/fat diet.

Geez Mongo, can I offer you a celery stick or a glass of lemon water? :rolleyes::D

Change doctors ---- When I get the bill from my doctor, the printout has a 50 cents off coupon for Hormel products !;)

It wasn't LEFTOVER!! I was purchased for breakfast the evening before. :p

Almost like room service, huh ?

Geez Mongo, can I offer you a celery stick or a glass of lemon water? :rolleyes::D

Mongo wanted sympathy --- and look what he got !! Poor Mongo will have to go to Wikipedia to find sympathy, now !!!:rolleyes:

YEAH !! They are both red !!! One is spelled with a "C" and the other a "K". Do I win a prize ????:):p

Second prize: A brand new in the box Sledgehammer Of Enlightenment.

Remember when they were selling green and purple ketchup? :eek::eek:

Archived