how does this work??

so.. booking my sister in with my 2 boys. i am confused about something. since she is going to be the 3rd person in our stateroom, do we book her under my account? and add her as a guest on my carnival account? or do we book her separate? and if i book her as a guest - will she still see the cruise on her carnival.com home page? hope my question makes sense to you.

Each cabin will be booked seperately and then linked together for dining purposes.

so your sister will be in the cabin with your two kids?

or are you looking to book all 5 of you in one cabin?

to look at her cruise on carnival web site-- all she needs is a booking number

thanks for the reply. no.. my husband and i will be in one cabin, and my sister will be in with my boys. so we were going to book one cabin in my name, one in his and book a kid with each of us, adding my sister on as a 3rd in one of our rooms.

or-

would it just be easier to book one room in my sisters name, and add my two little guys as her guests?

I think it might be a little confussing saying "guest". Put your husband and yourself in one room with her name as first person in the second room. Anyone with a booking number and sail date can pull up the room info. However, if you want her to be on a separate S&S card, you will set that up when you fill out your info.:)

thanks for the reply. no.. my husband and i will be in one cabin, and my sister will be in with my boys. so we were going to book one cabin in my name, one in his and book a kid with each of us, adding my sister on as a 3rd in one of our rooms.

or-

would it just be easier to book one room in my sisters name, and add my two little guys as her guests?

No, it doesnt make a difference. In the cabin will be three people-- booked with three names.

is your sister over 21? yes, that will make a difference there.

you can make the booking with all three people. (there is no AND GUEST.)

example-- I booked my dad and my son in a cabin-- and added my niece later as the 3rd person

Archived