lax to vancouver - should we let rccl do it?

dkort

i know this may sound silly, but i've NEVER let the cruise line book my air. this time, however, since it's such a short flight, we were thinking, possibly.... pros and cons from those who've used the cruise line for air booking. and don't think that your opinion is not important. i appreciate any and all input from everyone. the more the better!

thanks to all for your help.

It's not exactly a short hop. It' still 3 hours each way, and many people from other areas going to Florida don't take cruise air for 3 hour flights. It depends on whether you want to pay what the cruise line is charging, and how much you can get it for yourself.

Air Canada probably has the best schedule for this route, with probably 5 non-stops a day. That is something to take into account. As an American booking with the cruise line, you may end up on a milk run to Vancouver. So even if the cruise air is competitive with booking yourself, you have to decide if it's convenient for you to change planes somewhere. Or you can pay the air deviation fee to select your own flights, especially if you want to fly a day early, which is always a good thing to do anyway.

Archived