Orient or Mullet?

LarCourt

Thanks Gary and Karysa for all the helpful info you provide for St. Maarten. We are looking for some nice beach time for a half day before doing some shopping at the boardwalk area. Not too worried about the crowds, since we are the only ship in port on a Saturday in June. Thinking about the Bikini area on Orient or Mullet Bay. Both places look perfect and not too worried about the nude stuff since we will be away from the Club Orient area... Is Mullet or Orient worth our beach time?

Thanks Gary and Karysa for all the helpful info you provide for St. Maarten. We are looking for some nice beach time for a half day before doing some shopping at the boardwalk area. Not too worried about the crowds, since we are the only ship in port on a Saturday in June. Thinking about the Bikini area on Orient or Mullet Bay. Both places look perfect and not too worried about the nude stuff since we will be away from the Club Orient area... Is Mullet or Orient worth our beach time?

I tend to leave Mullet for a weekday as I find it calmer and quieter then. Mullet along with Le Gallion seem to be the most popular beaches for the island residents to have their gatherings on the weekends. Sounds like the perfect time to visit Orient to me.

Archived