Visa for Russian River Cruise

bryan45

We are planning to go on a Russian River Cruise in August. I understand that yo have to have a Visa Invitation to apply for a Russia Visa and that when you arrive in Russia the Visa has to be registered at the Hotel you stay at. Can anyone explain how this works with a River Cruise?

Thanks

Bryan

Bryan

We are booked on a Uniworld trip to Russia this summer.

When you book the cruise, the company will send you the visa applications with instructions. They will have filled in the information you need as far as the "invitation". I imagine that they will take care of the registration since the boat is the "hotel".

Dennis U

Our cruise company sent an application with all required instructions and information needed for the visa. We had to provide a current passport, a current photo and a check for $155 per person. It took less than three weeks to receive it once we sent it. Our cruise company uses a passport agency which I believe drives up the cost of the visa.

Many thanks for your reply. I have contacted the cruise company, they are going to send me the Visa Invitation which I will take to the Russian Consulate here in Dubai UAE to apply for our visa

Bryan

Archived