Just back from Star with Pics and dailies

JMHAM1

We just got back from the Star. I kept all my cc friends in mind and took lots of pics. I also kept the dailies and will use them this weekend to put together with my notes and do a review of sorts.

Here are some initial pics to get you started. If anyone has simple instructions how to post real size pics here instead of thumbnails, let me know and I will do it.

I was also one of the folks that took pics of the food.

If you have questions, let me know.

1205320085_NCLStar012912007.jpg.440bc2f34d112ad0418c77a31de91f5c.jpg

2101157767_NCLStar012912195.jpg.f84abb28d9a601ead3d632de4ecf04ab.jpg

Can't wait for your review and pictures. We will be on the Star in June and have 2 cabins booked SF & SG catagories. Do you have any pictures of the suites? Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

When in June do you sail? Wife & I sail on the Star June 3rd We to booked SF on the 10th deck.

Hubby and I are booked on the Star for the 5/13/12 sailing to Bermuda. We have never been there before or cruised on NCL. We have cruised before. We booked a mini-suite. Hope we are not disappointed in spending the extra money. Looking forward to your reviews of your cruise on the Star. Any hints for parking in NY??? Thanks

When in June do you sail? Wife & I sail on the Star June 3rd We to booked SF on the 10th deck.

We were in a deck 10 SF on this same sailing. As soon as I download the pics of the suite I'll post some. Which SF do you have? We were in 10728.

Hubby and I are booked on the Star for the 5/13/12 sailing to Bermuda. We have never been there before or cruised on NCL. We have cruised before. We booked a mini-suite. Hope we are not disappointed in spending the extra money. Looking forward to your reviews of your cruise on the Star. Any hints for parking in NY??? Thanks

The 1/29 Star sailing was out of Tampa. Check the East coast departures board for hints on NY. I have been looking there although our cruise out of NY isn't for quite awhile.

I am the planner in the family - I read, read again, and reread the boards & reviews, take notes, view pictures, etc. I pretty much drive my family crazy with the planning. My husband on the other hand would rather not know much about the ship & ports at all so he can explore and not feel like he already knows everything about it. Isn't the saying "half the fun is the planning"? With that being said, I can hardly wait for your review, pics (if you post some), and the dailies! So looking forward to it!!

Just last night I told my husband I can't figure out how I can get everything in the first day. I want to board fairly early, have lunch in the mdr, enjoy the pool deck - the atmosphere, bar b que & live music, watch as we go under the Tampa bridge (pics I've seen of that look awesome), lobster night, and see a preview of the weeks entertainment. After the first day, I'll take things as the come, but not the first day. Too much to see and do! :)

My husband son and I are on the 5/13/12 sailing also. We have a mini suite on the 11th deck. Can't wait.

Archived