Just back from Star with Pics and dailies

JMHAM1

Loved your review! Can I ask what time the last tenders coming back were in Belize? And how early did you have to go get tender tickets to get off the ship to meet the Coral Breezes tour? We are also booked on the same tour

Officially, 4:30 but we were on the NCL sponsored Lamanai tour last week and eventhough we were one of the first to tender off the ship in the morning, we were the last to get back. It was a full day for sure. More like 5 PM for us with the last of the NCL shore crew and equipment...lol

Officially, 4:30 but we were on the NCL sponsored Lamanai tour last week and eventhough we were one of the first to tender off the ship in the morning, we were the last to get back. It was a full day for sure. More like 5 PM for us with the last of the NCL shore crew and equipment...lol

that is the way it was for us also when we did the lamanai tour. It is a long day but a fantastic excursion

Not yet. I had the flu this past week and have not had an opportunity. I will do my best to get it done.

Hope you're feeling better!

Just wanted to share a link to a post my wife found, where another CC member has posted the schedule part of the dailies from a recent (Feb. 19th) Star sailing.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1583522

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just read your entire review of the Star (we will be on the Star in December) and I did nothing but laugh. It brightened my day. You are hilarious and I'm in the process of booking the Jewel for next December and seen you are also on that cruise. This should be a blast! :D

I do have a question, you took a picture and I'm trying to figure out what it is. I thought maybe it was the back of the ship at the kids pool? But yet I don't see any of the "space ship" things around the pool. Can you clarify?

attachment.php?attachmentid=221512&d=1329016223

I just read your entire review of the Star (we will be on the Star in December) and I did nothing but laugh. It brightened my day. You are hilarious and I'm in the process of booking the Jewel for next December and seen you are also on that cruise. This should be a blast! :D

I do have a question, you took a picture and I'm trying to figure out what it is. I thought maybe it was the back of the ship at the kids pool? But yet I don't see any of the "space ship" things around the pool. Can you clarify?

attachment.php?attachmentid=221512&d=1329016223

Is that the crew area?

That is a partial shot of the Kids Splash area. The rocket ship and slides are on the other half that is not photographed. It's a great area for kids.

Thanks. I figured that's what it was since it looked like it was on the back of the ship (and knew that's where the kids pool area is) but it was just an odd view of the area and not seeing any of the space ship stuff made me question it.

Archived