Need some suggestions re: Seattle hotel for my friend

beachnut41955

Hi Everyone. My best friend will be sailing on Princess in July from Seattle to Alaska. She needed some hotel suggestions for the night before the cruise. Anyone who has sailed out of Seattle - if you could give me some good suggestions, I would really appreciate it. I will get all info to her. Thank you so much in advance for your help! I told her there was no better place than Cruise Critic to get info.

When we sailed from Seattle, we booked our pre cruise thru Princess. It included transportation from the airport to the hotel (Westin-Downtown) and from the hotel to the pier. I don't recall the cost but it was reasonable and the hotel was very nice.

Hi Everyone. My best friend will be sailing on Princess in July from Seattle to Alaska. She needed some hotel suggestions for the night before the cruise. Anyone who has sailed out of Seattle - if you could give me some good suggestions, I would really appreciate it. I will get all info to her. Thank you so much in advance for your help! I told her there was no better place than Cruise Critic to get info.

We stayed at the Silver Cloud (downtown Seattle).

Next to Safeco Field(Mariners) and Qwest Field (Seahawks).

Excellent location and a free shuttle to Princess Pier 93. ;)

http://www.silvercloud.com/

We stayed at the Silver Cloud (downtown Seattle).

Next to Safeco Field(Mariners) and Qwest Field (Seahawks).

Excellent location and a free shuttle to Princess Pier 93. ;)

http://www.silvercloud.com/

We stayed here as well, in 2010. Nice room, friendly people, good location. The shuttle will also take you to Pike Place, etc.

In 2011, since we had driven to Seattle, we stayed at the Silver Cloud in Bellevue. It was about 30 minutes from the pier but at least $100 less than staying in downtown. Not an option for people flying in, but if you're driving, it works pretty well. :)

My favorite Seattle hotel is the Mayflower Park. It is located downtown. The Mayflower is within easy walking distance to Pikes Market, the Seattle Art Museum and Benaroya Hall (home of the Seattle Symphony). It is also located next to the Westlake Mall, which has one of the Seattle monorail terminals so it is extremely easy to go to Seattle Center. A light rail station is also next door, which could be used to go from Sea-tac to the hotel. We actually just took a taxi to the hotel, but did use the light rail to attend a Mariner's game.

I also like the Inn at Harbor Steps, but prefer the Mayflower Park.

Archived