Just wondering....about short (3-4 Day) cruises....

Avril

I'm watching the Monarch of the Seas sail away on the Port Canaveral webcam for what I think is a 3 day cruise (man, I wish I was with them :D). I was wondering (and thought I'd ask on here since I'm guessing Carnival and RCI are similar on this one), on a short cruise like this one, what is the (approximate) percentage of "Newbies" (1st time Cruisers) and Repeat Cruisers? I know short cruises tend to have a lot of Newbies onboard so I'm just curious about how many (approximatly) Newbies were on that ship right now!! I was thinking it would be about 70-80% Newbies but that seems a bit high actually. Just wondering!!

By the way, I hope they have an awesome 1st cruise!!!! :D

I don't know percentages, but I have gone out on Majesty twice now (love that ship). There were a very high percentage of past guests on board. Well over 1/3 I'd say, including the guy that has the most days at sea on RCI - he is basically on board Majesty nonstop.

It is a fantastic cheap getaway - especially on Monarch and Majesty that stop at both their private island and Nassau on their 3-day cruises. Add key west for the 4-day trip.

I am guessing that Carnival's weekenders out of Florida are the same way.

WOW, I didn't think the number of repeat cruisers would be that high!! :eek: Interesting. If that was all the repeats, that's just under 50% of everyone onboard!! The Monarch does look like she's a pretty little ship (at least from the outside)!! :D I wish I could just jump on for a weekend cruise whenever I felt like it!!!! :D Thanks!! :D

WOW, I didn't think the number of repeat cruisers would be that high!! :eek: Interesting. If that was all the repeats, that's just under 50% of everyone onboard!! The Monarch does look like she's a pretty little ship (at least from the outside)!! :D I wish I could just jump on for a weekend cruise whenever I felt like it!!!! :D Thanks!! :D

They really are refreshing when you need a cruise "fix":D

Archived