Princess Live Band Music

FX8081

Just wondering as I have read on other posts that princess no longer has live bamd music playing by/around pool area. Is this true? Was on Ruby last year, Jan 23rd as our first cruise and this part played nice part in making our cruise. Band was called East Coast Connections. Pretty goo.

thanks

Just wondering as I have read on other posts that princess no longer has live bamd music playing by/around pool area. Is this true? Was on Ruby last year, Jan 23rd as our first cruise and this part played nice part in making our cruise. Band was called East Coast Connections. Pretty goo.

thanks

We had a live band on our recent New Year's cruise on the Sapphire Princess...

thanks

East Coast Connection was good ( they played the same set over and over) but no Caribbean music.

I need to have my Caribbean music on a Caribbean cruise.

Thanks, yes I agree the same sets, but I guess I didn't care to much, after all was our 1stcruise and were enjoying it and was apart of the pool life I enjoyed. Thanks for letting me know still something on board. Now that i think about it some Caribbean music would have been nice!

Thanks cormike1. That is the cruise I'm looking at next on the Emerald 10 day Caribbean. Sounds like a good mix of music for entertainment:).

We did this cruise this past October and it was one of our favorites!!! Service and everything was excellent!!!!!!!

Archived