Overhang above deck 9 AQ on M Class

J18ktleo

1868595453_MilleniumCruise029-Copy.jpg.b35f50c0733187ee86d8e81a49026192.jpg

Just wondering if anyone can post pictures of what the overhang is/will be on the areas designated AQ on M class ships.

Wondering if there's better or worse locations or if they're all covered equally?:rolleyes:

Hope this works but its some time since I tried this.

If it does this a photo of the Millenium showing the Lido deck overhang.

While I was researching, found these 2 pictures on PhilaMike's flickr that show the starboard side of Summit. Click on the image for a larger version so you can get a closer of the cabins/balconies. I believe these photos were taken before the solsticizing.

Starboard aft

5440033247_db1ea9a0b4_b.jpg

Starboard forward

5440033637_76600c3f84_b.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=221587&d=1329084173I think this might be a better size. But why on earth would anyone pay a premium price for such a lousy location.

Well, you're actually right! :rolleyes: But, the AQ is actually cheaper than the concierge class at this point...will need to think about it!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics!

attachment.php?attachmentid=221587&d=1329084173I think this might be a better size. But why on earth would anyone pay a premium price for such a lousy location.

I was wondering the same thing! When I was booking Summit, I see most of the AQ cabins are on deck 10 right below the public areas (noise?) and the balconies have this overhang right above it. The big benefits I see are Blu and Persian Garden which don't matter to us.

Are you kidding? We love the overhang. That is why we always booked CC on the M class. You can go out on your balcony in the rain, when the sun is brutally hot, etc. I find balconies just too hot when the sun is baking down on them. Living in S Florida I really don't need all the sun so the overhang is a godsend. As for the location, we pick wisely on the cabin based on what is above us.

Went on a cruise a few months ago without the overhang and there was a lot of times when it was just too hot to sit out there.

enjoy,

Duane

Are you kidding? We love the overhang. That is why we always booked CC on the M class. You can go out on your balcony in the rain, when the sun is brutally hot, etc. I find balconies just too hot when the sun is baking down on them. Living in S Florida I really don't need all the sun so the overhang is a godsend. As for the location, we pick wisely on the cabin based on what is above us.

Went on a cruise a few months ago without the overhang and there was a lot of times when it was just too hot to sit out there.

enjoy,

Duane

Totally understand...sometimes I force myself out the because we paid for it!

Did check carefully on what's above...thanks;)

I'd definitely pay extra for the pleasure of eating in Blu. Personally, though I don't care for the overhang. On Silhouette we booked one of the forward cabins which was under the Aqua Spa so that we didn't have any noise from the pool deck which worked out fine. Just a few steps from the elevator or up the stairs to the cafe and a short walk to the relaxation lounge at the end of the corridon - perfect!

Archived