Review of Jewel, Fla/Bahamas, Feb 4-11, 2012 (LONG)

Sandyshore

Hi Sandyshore,

Great review! We are sailing April 7th with our kids. Could you please check the daily for the first day and let me know what time the meet and greet is. It's usually right after the family welcome social, but it would be great to know exactly what time. Thanks so much.

Rob

Sorry...should have been more specific..it's the meet and greet for the Nick characters. Thanks.

Rob, Family welcome social was at 5:30 in the Spinnaker, and the Nick M&G is listed as "after family welcome social" also in the Spinnaker. You sure know your Nick events! :)

Thank you for writing this up. I was especially glad to hear that the Islands of Adventure excursion worked out since we're doing that next week.

I hope you'll be blessed with the short-to-no lines we had. The park closes at 6pm on Feb 27th, so that's an indication they do not expect big crowds. If you're a fan of water rides, you might want to take along ponchos to stay semi-dry. Don't know if it will be warm enough for bathing suits (it wasn't on Feb 6th). They have single rider lines so you can ride the grown-up stuff while your other half waits with the kids. And the kids will love Seuss Landing, where the Dr. Seuss books come to life. Have fun!

Archived