More Eli Questions Please

like2cruise

I got an e-mail from Nell with Ely and it says we are to meet at 9:50am. Is that ship time or local time? What will be the difference in Antigua and ship in June on the Adventure of the Seas? Does anyone know what time the local shops open? I don't think we will have a lot of time to shop after the tour, but could we shop a little before the tour? Thanks!!

I got an e-mail from Nell with Ely and it says we are to meet at 9:50am. Is that ship time or local time? What will be the difference in Antigua and ship in June on the Adventure of the Seas? Does anyone know what time the local shops open? I don't think we will have a lot of time to shop after the tour, but could we shop a little before the tour? Thanks!!

The ship time and Antigua time are the same in June...nothing to worry about. The local shops open around 10:00..but the shopping is not very good in Antigua anyway. You are usually done the Eco-tour around 4:00 so there may be a little time to shop after....depending on when your ship leaves.

Archived