Aloha A312 Island Princess

Hellie24

:confused:Can any one help with experience of this cabin We have just been "upgraded" from Baja deck(B506) .On plans this looks to be tucked in a corner under the over hang of the LIdo deck....not sure its sucha good up grade..concerned it will be inshade most of time when sun high in sky...any coments will be helpful.We are on Panama cruise in March

I recently stayed in Aloha 441, which is just midship right by the elevators. I was a bit apprehensive about being under the Lido deck. My room was not under the Lido pool, but under the other pool (name is escaping me now). On about 2 mornings out of the 10 around 6:30am I did hear some noise coming from above. I was probably half asleep, and was able to fall right back asleep. I would not hestiate booking this room again.

The balconies are not as wide as others, but there is still plenty of room. We were on a bump out section, and had an overhang, so we did get some sun and some shade, depending on where the sun was. Standing at the railing, there was no overhang so it was perfect for me. I was very happy with the room.

Thanks We are set back from the bump in the corner, my friend is a real sun worshiper and we both like to sit on the balcony 1st thing & early evening.... did you notice or hear any complaints about shade , not too worried about noise... just hope to be able to sit in the sun on our Balcony It looks very shade in all photos I have found so far....

Archived