Filing a complaint to RCI, no other way than contacting CEO?

Verfai

Hello all,

Some of you might follow this story already, for those whom it might interest:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1550681

well I’ve sent this mail since last week Thursday, not even a reply and the problem is still their...

I did nothing wrong and am having to do nothing else than look at the site if they decide to add even more to the bill, plus make it reappear again...And having to call the Miami office all the way from Brussels...This is not the desired start of a vacation, so I really want to file a complaint...How do you do this???

When I check these boards, I only see people providing the CEO’s email...It there no official email address, phone number?

Thanks for the help!

Hello all,

Some of you might follow this story already, for those whom it might interest:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1550681

well I’ve sent this mail since last week Thursday, not even a reply and the problem is still their...

I did nothing wrong and am having to do nothing else than look at the site if they decide to add even more to the bill, plus make it reappear again...And having to call the Miami office all the way from Brussels...This is not the desired start of a vacation, so I really want to file a complaint...How do you do this???

When I check these boards, I only see people providing the CEO’s email...It there no official email address, phone number?

Thanks for the help!

The telephone number for Executive Customer Service is 1-888-767-4644.

Have you gotten your money back? If not I would file a dispute with your credit card company as that'll get it taken care of quickly.

Well that’s exactly what I did three weeks ago, when I called I threatened that they ether refund the amount or I file a dispute via Visa.

*Of course I first called Visa to confirm that the full amount was actually delivered to RCI, which they did confirm.

RCI refunded me, until last week when it reappeared again…

So, I just called them again due to lack of email response…They again acknowledged the problem, and said they would fix it. The guy said sorry for like 30 times in 10 minutes. It has something to do with a new insurance company that RCI uses…Not that I care.

Guess I best leave it at that, or do I go ahead and file a complaint?

Archived