Vision of the Seas

Bu Kitty

We are planning a cruise on the Vision Of the Seas. It will 11 day Southern Caribbean Holiday cruise out of Ft Lauderdale. Can anyone tell me about this ship? Also I will be cruising with my DD who will be 16 years old. Do many kids sail on cruises this length? It will be during Christmas and New Year.

Not sure about the length of the cruise and how many kids there may be, but we were on a Christmas cruise on the Vision of the Sea in Mexico and there were reportedly 700 kids on the ship. I was amazed that there were that many because we didn't really notice them.

We liked the ship but we prefer Radiance class ships. On the Vision it is really important where your room is. In Mexico we had a room under the pool (8th deck) and it was really noisy. On our Alaska cruise on Rhapsody (sister ship) we had an aft cabin on deck 7. These rooms are over a lounge and the last two nights the music was very loud. So I am not sure where a good room would be.

Julie

Not sure about the length of the cruise and how many kids there may be, but we were on a Christmas cruise on the Vision of the Sea in Mexico and there were reportedly 700 kids on the ship. I was amazed that there were that many because we didn't really notice them.

We liked the ship but we prefer Radiance class ships. On the Vision it is really important where your room is. In Mexico we had a room under the pool (8th deck) and it was really noisy. On our Alaska cruise on Rhapsody (sister ship) we had an aft cabin on deck 7. These rooms are over a lounge and the last two nights the music was very loud. So I am not sure where a good room would be.

Julie

Thanks Julie, we are currently booked on Adventure of th Seas for Christmas but I am thinking of changing ships so we won't have to fly to San Juan.

Archived