Just Back from the Elation....any ?s

mcgraiha

my husband, my parents, and i just returned from the Elation last nite :( . we went to progreso, cozumel, and belize. i would be happy to answer any questions i can about the ship or what we did....i'm too tired to write a full review right now so it's easier to answer specific questions!!

I noticed your frowny face give us details what happened.
the frowny face is because they are off their cruise and back to the real world:D If you kept your Capers, I would love to be able to get copies, especially of the day in Cozumel. Thanks!

Ron

What awesome timing!! We are leaving on the Elation in a little under 3 weeks (19 days...I'm counting!!)

How was the condition of the ship? How were the ports? What did you do? Did you find that there were a lot of singles around or mostly couples and families? (we're a group of friends going) How was the food and the service? If you've been on other cruises, how was it compared to them? Where there tons of kids?

Thanks!!!!!:D Kim

my husband, my parents, and i just returned from the Elation last nite :( . we went to progreso, cozumel, and belize. i would be happy to answer any questions i can about the ship or what we did....i'm too tired to write a full review right now so it's easier to answer specific questions!!

Did you fly into Houston? If so how did you get to the pier - that is if you didn't purchase air or transfers from Carnival.

Also would like to see the Capers if you kept them. I would be happy to send you money for copies and postage or if you can scan and post them, I know others would be grateful, too.

Luvmyfam3....we are on the same sailing date on the Elation!

We were upgraded 3 decks to the Empress level in an inside cabin.

Have you found out what cabin you are assigned to yet?

I am excited too and counting down each day! :)

• 2 weeks later...
My husband want to know if they have crab legs at any of the buffets or dinners?

thx!

No crab legs last week on our cruise.

Custon allowance $800 per person. 1 carton cigs.1ltr of alcohol maximum of 5 bottles per person over 21.

in addition for Texas residents 1 carton cigs, 50 cigars, 1LTR of alcohol ONLY

Last week there were not many children. Once school is out the guest will be younger. During the winter and spring they are older except for spring break.

I also have a review posted from last weeks cruise regarding all the basics.

Our cabin was E99 oceanview and it was the best location we have had. Very convenient to everything.

If you can't find my review I also will be glad to answer questions for you.

One important thing is to monitor the polical situation in Belize.

Archived